Villa Jasmin

Enquiry Form

Property Description

VILLA JASMIN ST.MARTIN 5 bedrooms Deluxe vacation villa rental in St.Martin Saint-Martin island - French Lowlands - in the Caribbean Villa Jasmin is Located in StMartin's prestigious and quiet Lowlands, by Plum Bay, one of the finest and most exclusive beaches in St.Martin. The villa includes covered terrace overlooking a stunning swimming pool. You will also find a terrace perched in the lush greenery of the Caribbean and also a rooftop terrace, both are perfect for sunbathing. All 5 bedrooms are very large and comfortable, each includes a full bathroom. And last but not least, an impressive living room and a fully equipped fitness room. Villa Jasmin has an ideal location on the island of st martin st maarten: MANSION The Villa is a big property extended on 16600 m² with tropical plants The Villa is located in Lowlands, next to the Plum Bay Beach, one of the finest St.Martin beaches,  in a suburban, peaceful and secured neighbourhood. VILLA SERVICES Daily maid service. VILLA AMENITIES Air conditioning in every rooms, washer linens, dryer, parking Full equipped sport room and oscillating plate Electricity 220v - transformers and adaptators available in every rooms BEDS King size and double beds. Bed for children under 3. KITCHEN Full kitchen, cooking utensils provided, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, ice maker, electric cooking range. catering available.   COMMUNICATION Cable/Satellite, TV, DVD, Stereo system Telephone, High-speed Internet with wi-fi access OUTDOORS Huge swimming pool Gas/electric barbecue grill, deck/patio, balcony, lanai, and gazebo. Beach view MISC Kids et animals welcome Smokers allowed   VILLA NEAR BY Golf 18 holes, Mullet Bay, St.Maarten, 5 minutes from Lowlands VILLA RENTAL AGREMENTS AND CONDITIONS 30% down payment in order to confirm reservation. Remaining 70% to be paid 1 month prior to arrival. Security Deposit : $1500 to be paid  1 month prior to arrival,  to be given back one week after the departure. Prices before tax.

  • iconVilla
  • icon5 Beds
  • icon5 Bathrooms
  • iconRent
  • icon 900 Square meter
  • icon 16770.00 USD

Services & Amenities

  • Garage
  • Air Conditioning
  • Kitchen
  • Parking Included
  • Suitable For Events
  • Internet
  • Garden
  • Heating
  • Telephone
  • Private Pool
  • Hot Tub
  • Balcony
  • Satellite Tv
  • Gym

Basic Details

Property Type Villa
Property For Rent
Allow Guest 10
Size 900 Square Meter
Available Bedrooms 5
Available Beds 10
Available Bathrooms 5
Room Type Entire Home

Pricing Details

Price GBP 13000.00
Weekend Price N/A
Cleaning Price N/A
Additional Fee N/A

Others Details

Check In / Check Out N/A
Minimum / Maximum Stay N/A
Cancellation Policy N/A

Review

No review submitted yet!.
Please login for submit review.

Share this property:

Owner

Marie Françoise GRIGOLETTO
1 Properties

Availability Calendor