Casa Criptomeria

Enquiry Form

Property Description

  Casa Criptoméria is described by our guests for being a modern, comfortable and welcoming house, where they can relax surrounding by gardens and the breathtaking ocean view.  The evenings are magic and you can enjoy the wonderful sunsets and stars, surrounding by a peaceful silence and nature songs. Having your meals on the terrace surrounding by the green and blue landscape makes your day worth.  Since collecting fresh fruits and vegetables from the backyard, until playing croquet or swimming in the pool, Casa Criptoméria offers you unforgettable moments! Recognized by our hospitality and friendly welcomed, we make you and your family feel at home.  To make your stay in our island even more special we are always ready to give you the best advices and tips, to ensure you don’t miss that wonderful and secret place! Whether you are in Casa do Canto or Casa Criptoméria, every morning you’re able to have fresh bread when you wake up.   if you cancel the reservation, the money will be refunded only if there is another rental on the same date Additional information about rental rates It's considered one day since the 12 hours until the 12 hours of the following day. The price is for 2 people.  Each extra person is 10€ per day. Child up to 2 years don't pay. The rental of the house is made on behalf of a person or couple duly identified. In booking it will be paid 30% of the costs and the remaining (70%) to the arrival. 1 week minimum rental. There´s no extra charge. Check out at 10 o'clock , check in after 15 o'clock . It can be at any time if the house is available. Its has to be confirm before. Responsabilities: The visitor compels to keep a conducive civic behavior to the preservation of the house and its involving one. The filling of the house must be kept unbroken being its responsible visitor for its (good) maintenance.  

  • iconHouse
  • icon3 Beds
  • icon1 Bathrooms
  • iconRent
  • icon 2000 Square meter
  • icon 60.00 USD

Services & Amenities

  • Garage
  • Kitchen
  • Parking Included
  • Internet
  • Garden
  • Heating
  • Private Pool
  • Sea View
  • Balcony

Basic Details

Property Type House
Property For Rent
Allow Guest 6
Size 2000 Square Meter
Available Bedrooms 3
Available Beds 6
Available Bathrooms 1
Room Type Entire Home

Available Facilities

  • Beach
  • Traditional
  • Scenic
  • Shopping
  • Central
  • Nature
  • Budget
  • Romantic
  • Unique
  • Group
  • Boutique
  • Adventure
  • Urban
  • Luxury

Pricing Details

Price EUR 50.00
Weekend Price N/A
Cleaning Price N/A
Additional Fee N/A

Others Details

Check In / Check Out 00:00 / 00:00
Minimum / Maximum Stay 1 / 60 Days
Cancellation Policy N/A

Review

No review submitted yet!.
Please login for submit review.

Share this property:

Owner

Maria Oliveira
3 Properties

Availability Calendor